Nutrition Analysis For Food Processors
Crafting food products from raw ingredients plays an integral role in the meals people eat. MenuSano's nutrition analysis and recipe costing software save food processors time and reduce costs when it comes to adding nutrition fact labels to products.
Use MenuSano to:
- Conduct nutrient analysis of recipes
- Virtual recipe experimentation. Swap out ingredients or change their quantities to make a recipe healthier.
- Create, edit, and download nutrition fact labels, allergens, and ingredient lists
- Perform recipe costing to optimize profitability
Nutrition Analysis for Food Processors
MenuSano was created to save food processors thousands in laboratory and consulting fees spent on nutrition analysis. With MenuSano, nutrition analysis and nutrition fact labels can be done in-house, with ease. We essentially bring the lab to you.
MenuSano is easy-to-use, accurate, and compliant. Using government approved ingredient databases from Canada Health, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), and Public Health England (CoFID), MenuSano is able to meet regulatory compliance for Canada, the United States, and the UK.
- Highly user-friendly design
- Extensive database of government sourced ingredients from the USDA, Health Canada, and Public Health England
- Recipe experimentation capabilities
- Multiple accounts available
- View calories, fats, carbohydrates, sugars, protein, sodium, and vitamins and minerals
- Compare the nutritional content of recipes side-by-side
- Track recipe and ingredient costs
- Export ingredient and recipe nutrition analysis to excel
Nutrition Fact Labels for Food Processors
MenuSano's nutrition fact labels follow guidelines set by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA), US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the UK Government. MenuSano is able to meet regulatory compliance for Canada, the United States, and the UK.
- Highly user-friendly design
- Over 50 compliant nutrition labels to choose from for your products
- Keto Nutrition Fact Labels
- Cannabis edibles labels
- Bilingual nutrition fact labels available
- Optional Ingredient lists
- Allergen labelling
- Optional dietary statements to labels (Vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.)
What Customers Are Saying
The software made it quick and easy to produce accurate, professional looking nutrition labels. Customizing the way the information is displayed was a welcome feature as well.TJNH Enterprises Inc
MenuSano delivered on all fronts; nutrition labeling, ingredient sourcing, and all kinds of applications we hadn't even thought of. Sooo intuitive and easy to use, not sure where we would be without them!Township 27 Inc.
Software is great! Really easy to add recipes and calculate the nutritional facts. The labels are clear and lots of formats are available.Conley Confections
Great customer service, very fast at answering questions
The one thing we were surprised to find out is how much sodium our recipes contain. We thought we used minimal salt but Menusano helped us discover that some of our recipes contained a surprising amount, which made us change some of our recipesWindmill Bakery
The software helps us a great deal to achieve our goals of producing healthy alternative desserts.Extensive data base of ingredients. Options on customized labels. Ease of use.Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
As I was first starting out. I was impressed the software did the calculations for me. I had know idea how to make a nutritional label. This software made it fast and simple.Mom's Homemade
Try it for FREE Today
MenuSano’s comes with a FREE Trial. No credit card is required to start using MenuSano today. In your free trial, add recipes and calculate their nutrition and costs.