Nutrition Software for Bakeries
A Comprehensive, Compliant Nutritional Analysis & Recipe Costing Software Designed to Increase Business and Customer Satisfaction
MenuSano’s versatile service brings in-house nutrition analysis to bakeries, large and small. By removing the inconvenience of hiring a nutritionist or sending food items away to a lab for testing, bakeries using MenuSano can focus on creating appetizing products with ingredients their customers will love and growing their business in an affordable, efficient way.
Don’t just take our word for it.
Bakeries using MenuSano have found that adding nutrition labels has had a positive impact on the success of their business and their overall customer retention. Popular items remain popular, while other items reach that same status because they now have an informative, comprehensive nutrition fact label attached.
The value of offering nutritional information, even at an indulgent spot like a bakery, is incredibly valuable. Though it may incite change in customer behaviour, there is an immense, long-term benefit in the sense that it enriches customer decision-making which empowers them, thus increasing overall customer satisfaction.
MenuSano offers its services to bakeries in the following ways:
- Promotes growth in the retail and wholesale market
- Provides a simple process to gain control of the nutritional content of recipes
- Offers healthier items without compromising flavour
- Easily offers food items to customers with dietary concerns such as sodium, cholesterol, fibre, etc.
- Handles seasonal menus without the costs incurred of sending food items to a lab
- Increases customer satisfaction through an enriched decision-making experience
Serve to a Diverse Customer Base with MenuSano
Give the market what it demands – options! Enrich customer decision-making by offering healthy choices in addition to those to-die-for Nutella crepes and homemade donuts. MenuSano enables you to experiment with recipes by making small changes to make them healthier or customized for certain diets (gluten-free, low sodium, high fiber, etc.)
USDA and CAD Compliant Nutrition Data
You’ll find that MenuSano is not just USDA but also CAD Compliant. This means that our product was designed with these regulations in mind, and we take them very seriously.
Does your bakery need to comply with menu labelling legislation?
MenuSano helps bakeries to comply with menu labelling legislation by:
- Reducing operational costs: it can cost up to $3,500 for just five food items if sent to a lab for nutritional analysis. That price drops down to a flat $300 with MenuSano. See our pricing page for more information
- Instant results: Sending food items out to a lab can take weeks before the nutrition analysis is complete. MenuSano allows you to do your nutrition analysis in-house on your computer
- Accuracy: MenuSano has an extensive ingredient database with the additional feature to add custom ingredients. Search an ingredient, add the quantity, and MenuSano will calculate the nutrition for you.
Ready to Print Nutrition Fact Labels
The value of our product is that it is extremely user-friendly and designed to be efficient and meet all of your needs in a timely manner. We understand that for you and your restaurant staff to keep up with the fast-paced nature of this industry, you need products that work quickly.
The process is simple: input the nutritional information into the program and print out the nutrition fact label or incorporate it into your standard menu. Being able to see these results more quickly and efficiently not only gives you the knowledge of what you are serving your customers but empowers you to make changes that could result in healthier dishes.
With MenuSano's Recipe Costing module, effectively manage costs to ensure a maximized profit margin for each recipe. Eliminate errors created from tracking recipe costs on messy excel sheets or with pen and paper.
Recipe Costing Core Features:
- Auto Calculate Recipe Costs
- Create "what-if" scenarios to create different cost versions for a recipe
- Track ingredient costs and suppliers
- Bulk import ingredient costs
- Export Ingredient and Recipe costs for easy reporting
Save time and increase profitability with MenuSano's recipe costing add-on.
Straightforward, User-Friendly Software
The award-winning MenuSano software is designed by Konverge Digital Solutions, a Canadian-born firm with over twenty-five years of experience in custom software solutions. Therefore, the software is designed with the user in mind as well as the foodservice provider’s objectives.
You only need your login details, a device, and the internet to get to work so it’s super easy to work away from your bakery too. In addition, all of your team members, from your chef to your accountant, can access the account easily.
On average, it takes just minutes to input a recipe and then it’s just a case of storing the data, exporting and printing the nutrition fact label. The software can highlight dietary requirements, such as vegan or gluten-free. It also can point out foods that are low in fat, salt or sugar that you may wish to highlight as well.
“MenuSano allows us to calculate our recipes with accuracy and instantly check potential variations in the recipe. For instance, if we notice one item in development might be slightly higher in calories, salt, or other factors that we would like, we can make the necessary changes. Since we’re often making food and ingredients from scratch, being able to specify custom ingredients in MenuSano is valuable to us. This has allowed us to provide much more accurate information in items than we would otherwise have been able to do.”
Clients We've Worked With:
Try our full-featured Free Trial
If you’re a bakery that is required to post calories on their menu, or if you want to take steps to become more knowledgeable about the products you create, we invite you to try our 14 Day Free Trial of MenuSano to see how it is the ideal, low-cost solution for nutrition analysis. Better yet, check out our several customer case studies on our website to learn more.