MenuSano for School Meal Programs: Nutritious Meals for Growing Minds and Bodies
MenuSano is dedicated to enhancing the nutritional quality of meals served in school programs.
We provide an easy-to-use, comprehensive solution to nutritional analysis, empowering schools to deliver healthier, well-balanced meals for our future leaders.
Why Choose MenuSano?
Nutritional Analysis Simplified
- Effortlessly generate nutrition labels and allergen warnings
- Simplify meal planning by calculating calories, fat, sodium, and more in real-time
Portion Control Made Easy
- Learn how portion sizes impact nutritional content
- Adjust meals accordingly for balanced nutrition
- Gain trust from parents and caregivers with transparent nutrition and allergen labels
- Stay compliant with local and federal nutrition guidelines
Nutrition Analysis for School Cafeterias
MenuSano nutritional analysis software is invaluable to a school cafeteria system for many reasons:
- Produces comprehensive nutrition labels
- View how many calories, fat, sodium, and more are in a recipe
- Combine recipes into dishes for meal planning
- Conduct nutrition analysis of combined recipes in dishes
- MenuSano can assist in Food Allergy Management in Schools, ensuring the safety of students with food allergies.
Additionally, MenuSano can help school cafeterias with portion control. Research shows that children who eat a school lunch are 500% more likely to consume two servings of unhealthy fats in their meal compared to children who bring their own lunches.
MenuSano nutritional analysis software gives you the capability to know the nutrition information not only of an ingredient or specific food item but a portion as well. Not only will this result in healthier students, but will incite a larger awareness around portion sizes.