Nutrition facts labels on food and beverage products are a great benefit to food manufacturers. These nutrition labels are a source of transparency between manufacturers and customers.
Food manufacturers who display nutrition information in full transparency outperform their competitors who do not.
The result is a high rate of customer satisfaction due to the trust consumers have in your business. Customers appreciate the accountability you are taking for what you are serving.
Nutrition Analysis and Recipe Costing Software Features for the Food and Beverage Industry
Flexible and convenient with a user-friendly design
Extensive Ingredient Database
Large database of ingredients based on USDA, Health Canada, and Public Health England
Create Healthier Products
Recipe experimentation capabilities to get the optimal nutritional profile for your market
Many NFT Templates
Over 50 compliant nutrition labels to choose from for your products
Ingredient and Allergen Labeling
Easily add ingredients lists, allergerns, and "May Contain" statements to a NFT label
Track recipe and ingredient costs to ensure recipes are profitable
Ability to add dietary statements to labels (Vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.)
For Teams of All Sizes
Multiple user licences available for everyone on your team
Nutrition Breakdown Reports
Compare the nutritional content of beverages, recipes, and dishes side-by-side
Easy to Use and Cost-Effective Solution
MenuSano makes creating and providing quality products to customers in a simple and efficient manner. Our comprehensive, nutritional analysis software details every ingredient in your recipes and drinks. Furthermore, you are able to customize what and how much goes into the products right from your kitchen.
By utilizing MenuSano, you have the unique opportunity to design your food products using a customer-first mindset. You will always have control, which allows you to track what goes into your food or drinks easily, giving you the freedom and opportunity to make informed decisions when deciding what to present to your customers.
MenuSano is compliant, efficient, and affordable. Never worry about sending out food and beverage products to a lab for costly testing. MenuSano brings the lab to you, eliminating increasing wait times, which can take weeks, if not more. With MenuSano, you create, design, and complete your recipes with speed and ease. Your nutrition analysis results are instant.
Detailed USDA and CNF Compliant Databases and More
MenuSano’s trusted databases are made up of federal government regulated nutrition databases. They include:
- The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA),
- The Canadian Nutrient File (CNF),
- The Public Health England’s McCance and Widdowson’s ‘composition of foods integrated dataset’
We are extremely mindful of the existing industry standards and have designed our product accordingly and meticulously to bring you the most detailed and fastest results possible. We keep up with the evolving standards and ensure that our products are always up to code.
MenuSano's database feature includes:
- An extensive amount of ingredients between three national databases
- Contains those most commonly purchased and consumed in diets across Canada, the US, and the UK collated by Health Canada, the USDA, and Public Health England.
- Multiple measurement options (cups, tablespoons, millilitres, grams, etc.)
- Your Custom Ingredients feature: Menusano allows you to add custom ingredients that are not found in our main database
- AI integrated into search: MenuSano uses AI to create more intelligent searches in our database. With so many items, our AI tool helps you find what you are looking for on the top of the search results list
Our Philosophy: Choice Is Healthy
Our core belief is that customers and businesses should have access to healthy choices. They should be fully equipped to make informed choices with access to comprehensive and accurate information.
Since its inception, MenuSano nutritional analysis software has earned trust from all sectors of the foodservice and beverage industries, including:
- Manufacturing companies
- Public health departments